Thursday, January 25, 2007

So this morning, I stumble into Dad's bathroom about 8am. Mom was up, so I didn't feel like using the one in the hallway. She understands, but when I still want to go back to bed, I can't talk to anyone when I get up, because it turns my brain 'on' and won't allow me to go back to sleep.

So I get out of Dad's bathroom, and see empty king size bed, and crawl into it. Ahh..that was some damn good sleep right there.

Got up at 1:30pm, which isn't great but better than 4. Still gives me enough time to wash clothes before Dad gets home and bitches about how much I've got in the washer. Mom did biatch at me for sitting down in the driveway after getting the mail. It was sunny and not too terribly cold, so I set out there and read the newspaper. Big f'in deal.

I also discovered in the buyer's edge that Macys has a savings pass for tomarrow. Which means I can use it and ask about getting extra knocked off for missing beads (which I can easily fix). Which probably means I can get the dress for around $50. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home