Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm tired as hell and should be in bed, but hey..you can sleep when you're dead, right?

Today was interesting. I got up at 1pm, and went to JcPenney's to buy another pair of those jeans that I bought yesterday. I really do need to stop it with the clothes shopping, but damnit. It's not often that you can find $8 jeans that fit well and look good. And they are in a 12. Granted..they are probably oversized, but still. Zipping up a 12 and actually being able to wear it is definetly a psychological boost. Also, it feels good. This time last year, I could barely zip my 16's. That was not so good.

After that, I went back to Motions to collect my $30 from Chris, one of the sales weasels. It was to collect on a bet that I made with him from the National Title game on Monday. Haha. I hung around for an hr talking to people. Mostly, it was to sales weasels watching football. I also went there to talk to HPCG, but he was busy, which made me sad. The few seconds I did get to speak to him, I was tounge tied. I didn't even get to ask how he was doing..just made some stupid comment about me being there to collect on a bet. It's one of those things that I have so much to say, so I don't know where to start. But. that was covered last night. I'm not going into all of that again.

After Motions, I went home to grab some pizza and watch some football with Dad. Even though I grew up a Tennessee fan, I'm becoming an anti-Peyton fan. He's a whiny little douche who is a perfectionist and can't take responsibility for his own mistakes. The Colts beat the Ravens, but I didn't find out about it until later.

And oh yeah. I went with Bonnie and her bf Dave to Monster Jam. It was great. The daquiris at the Dome are surprisingly stronger than I thought they'd be. Good thing too- for 6 bucks a pop. I did good and only had one though. There were funny people there, but not as many as we had hoped for. Dave brought a mullet wig, which we kind of took turns putting on. Speaking of Dave, I'm going to kick Bonnie's ass if she ever dumps him without a good reason. He's hot, smart, nice, sarcastic, and has an interesting sense of humor. I still don't like being the third wheel all the time, but I had a great time with the both of them. I still hope that I didn't scare either of them too much with my driving. Oh well. Driving down there and back was worth it- got a free dinner/early breakfast out of it. We went to Marietta Diner afterwards, and it was great.


I need sleep now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home