Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm in a wierd mood right now. I think it's the music they are playing on the weather channel. But, by the time i get off my ass to find the remote, it will be over. So meh. Wierd ass weather music stays on. Mom and I actually went out today. Except for her endless bitching about not being able to find brown shoes that she likes, we actually had a good time. While she was looking at shoes at Macy's/Riches/Whatever the fuck that store is called now, I got bored and went and tried on some dresses. Now that I'm losing weight, I actually like trying on clothes now. I've still got alot of flab, but I'm liking what I see in the mirror. Anyhow, so I'm trying on dresses and I find this blue halter one that's made EXACTLY like the black one that I bought just a week ago for $7. Except, this one has a beaded band just under the chest. I knew it had potential. So I pick up a 12, 14, and 16 to take to the fitting room. The 16 falls off, the 14 still has alot of fabric left, and the 12 zipped up with no hesitation. I turned around and almost cried. I don't want to get compliments or whatever, but I seriously couldn't believe that was my body I was looking at in the mirror. It's a halter A/line that goes down to eh calves. I think it was the beads, but my waist looked small as hell. And heh..let's just say I had no problem filling out the top half of it. The problem is I don't need the dress..and I don't certainly need to be spending another $69 when I'm not working anymore. And, Mom wasn't helping by imploring me to buy it. But damnit..it looked SO good. Besides, I'll be in Vegas for 3 nights. I can wear the black dress one night and the blue dress the other...oh shut up brain! You're supposed to save me money!

That dress is just awesome. Too bad I only have Vegas right now as an opportunity to wear it. Too bad that would make an awesome date dress. Heh...I actually had a dream that I went to the Cheesecake Factory with HPCG wearing that. I bet if I did that in real life..that would be interesting.

Well..after the mall..we went to Sweet Tomatos, where I ate way too much. Let's see..I had a big salad with feta cheese, brocolli, egg, and fat free honey mustard dressing. Not bad. Then, I had two pieces of pizza bread, 4 slices of watermelon, about 1/2 c of italian sausage pasta, and two bowls of chocolate yogurt with cookie crumbles. But considering that I only had oatmeal this morning, and two containers of yogurt since that meal at 12pm, eh..not too bad.

I came home, took a 3 hr nap, then woke up in time to keep my Y streak alive! Hooray! I found two more songs on that Nickelback CD that I love so much that were tolerable, so I went for 1 hr and 10 minutes on the arc trainer. Say so long to 1100 cals. That's probably equal to what I had in that meal today, so yeah..not too shabby!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Abie said...

Did you get that dress? I hope you did!

I am so proud of you, Jenn! You are doing so well! And I know how you feel. When you zip something up that fits perfectly and you dont hate the way you look anymore... it's an amazing feeling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home