Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm tired. Maybe that means I'll be able to sleep at a decent hour. Doubt it. But, considering that I'll be doing inventory on Sunday, and it will be from 8am-Godknowswhen, I better get myself on a decent sleeping schedule pretty soon.

I'm sad though because my Y streak will end on Sunday. It's at 9 now. I'm damn proud of myself. Granted, I don't have a job or school to go to right now, so going to the Y is the only thing I'm doing. But, I've done 45mins-1hr on that machine every day, plus have thrown some swimming in there. I feel muscles in my back that I didn't know I had. Outside of those subway cookies, I haven't had any bad sweet stuff since then, and don't even miss it. I feel good. Although I need to start eating more carbs in the afternoon, because I think I'm going into ketosis or something up there. I mean, my sweat smells like vinegar and urine is tinted green, even though I drink a shit load of water. I usually just eat oatmeal and an apple before going up there, but I think I'll add a banana or a small bowl of cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home