Sunday, January 14, 2007

Meh. So I just went through Fitday.com and tabulated everything I ate today. 1364 cals, 30% fat. Not too shabby. Except..I got up at 3:30pm, and have had next to no exercise today. Not to mention the fact that I did REALLY bad yesterday. Can't do anything about it now, but I'm lucky if I just broke even for today.

Right now, I'm going through old clothes again, and starting to decide what I'm taking on my trip. Even though I'll have access to laundry facilities sporadically, I'm still going to have to take alot of stuff, which is something that I'm not used to doing. I also need to make sure that in order to minimize my packing, that the stuff I pick goes with other things that I'm taking. I'm still going to have to go and buy some new tshirts because I don't have enough of them.

And whenever I do get a good job that has good benefits, I'm getting something done about these nasty ass veins on my legs. Varicose veins run in my family. Years of being overweight and having jobs that require standing haven't helped matters. I'm sure that when my pale ass legs get tanned this summer, they will look much better. However, I'm still 23 damnit, which is WAY too young to have bulging veins anywhere. I'm starting to get impatient with this losing weight thing. It needs to happen faster.

I did order a bathing suit today though. It's made just like a one piece that I use to have, except it's one those two piece tankini things. Doesn't show anything, but still...it'll be the first time since...prolly I was ten that I'm gonna wear anything besides a one piece bathing suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home