Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm in a wierd mood right now. I think it's the music they are playing on the weather channel. But, by the time i get off my ass to find the remote, it will be over. So meh. Wierd ass weather music stays on. Mom and I actually went out today. Except for her endless bitching about not being able to find brown shoes that she likes, we actually had a good time. While she was looking at shoes at Macy's/Riches/Whatever the fuck that store is called now, I got bored and went and tried on some dresses. Now that I'm losing weight, I actually like trying on clothes now. I've still got alot of flab, but I'm liking what I see in the mirror. Anyhow, so I'm trying on dresses and I find this blue halter one that's made EXACTLY like the black one that I bought just a week ago for $7. Except, this one has a beaded band just under the chest. I knew it had potential. So I pick up a 12, 14, and 16 to take to the fitting room. The 16 falls off, the 14 still has alot of fabric left, and the 12 zipped up with no hesitation. I turned around and almost cried. I don't want to get compliments or whatever, but I seriously couldn't believe that was my body I was looking at in the mirror. It's a halter A/line that goes down to eh calves. I think it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home